Welcome on Origins2 global!

〝 Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm γ€ž

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sign in to follow this  
Chrzanek93

increasing the levels of monsters

• Your nickname: PiesNaYangi

Suggestion: I suggest increasing the levels of monsters on map 105, they currently have 100.102. and 108lvl.
    Currently, there are daily events where items from different monsters fly out with a difference / - 15lvl
    So at 116-120lvl the drop is practically negligible and it doesn't pay to go to 116-120
    I suggest raising the level of creatures from 100 and 102lvl to a minimum of 105

What you think will help the server?: People who have 116-120lvl will be able to use the event as others, and not like this season drop is negligible

Β 

What do you think about this?

Sorry For My English πŸ™‚

• 1 hour ago, Chrzanek93 said:

Your nickname: PiesNaYangi

Suggestion: I suggest increasing the levels of monsters on map 105, they currently have 100.102. and 108lvl.
    Currently, there are daily events where items from different monsters fly out with a difference / - 15lvl
    So at 116-120lvl the drop is practically negligible and it doesn't pay to go to 116-120
    I suggest raising the level of creatures from 100 and 102lvl to a minimum of 105

What you think will help the server?: People who have 116-120lvl will be able to use the event as others, and not like this season drop is negligible

Β 

What do you think about this?

Sorry For My English πŸ™‚

Yes, we will rise the level of the monsters from enchanted forest. Thank you for your implication !

• Thanks 1

• Pro, this solution would help a lot.

〝 Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm γ€ž

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• This update was made.

I1O8frh.png