Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

[Patch Notes] 07.07.2022

•  

Patch Notes 07.07.2022

Dragon Stones event

banner_forum.thumb.png.da05326683b088fe9ef9f3ab155f2d3b.png

This is a weekly event that will be organized every Sunday from 21:00 - 22:00 (GMT+3)

Info:

This event consists in destroying the metin stones and obtaining Origins fragments I, II, III.
    Origins Fragment I
    Origins Fragment I.png can be dropped on level 45-90 stones.
    From 200 fragments you will be able to obtain an Origins stone parchment I
    Origins Stone Parchment I.png
    Origins Fragment II  Origins Fragment II.png can be dropped on stones from the following maps: Beta Maps, Enchanted Forest, Crystal Mountain.
    From 150 fragments you will be able to obtain an Origins stone parchment II
    Origins Stone Parchment II.png
    Origins Fragment III Origins Fragment III.png can be dropped on stones from the following maps: Snake Valley and Land of Volcanoes.
    From 100 fragments you will be able to obtain an Origins stone parchment III
    Origins Stone Parchment III.png
    Attention! Origins fragments will automatically turn into Origins stone parchment after accumulating the required number!

After you receive the parchment you can just summon a Dragon stone next to you, destroy it to receive the rewards!

Drop:

https://wiki2.origins2.global/index.php?title=Dragon_Stones

Special drop items:

Dragon Potions

• A potion from the god of dragons, it gives you new powers in the fight against monsters.
    • You can obtain three different types of potions:
      • Dragon Potion I Dragon Potion I.png can be obtained from the Wind Dragon!
        • Duration: 60 minutes | Bonuses: 5% Drop Chance, +20 Attack Value and 5% Resistance against Monsters!
      • Dragon Potion II Dragon Potion II.png can be obtained from the Ice Dragon!
        • Duration: 60 minutes | Bonuses: 10% Drop Chance, +35 Attack Value and 7% Resistance against Monsters!
      • Dragon Potion III Dragon Potion III.png can be obtained from the Fire Dragon!
        • Duration: 60 minutes | Bonuses: 20% Drop Chance, +50 Attack Value and 10% Resistance against Monsters!
    • Attention! You can only activate one of the 3 from above, you cannot have 2 or 3 activated at the same time.

New shop feature - Recommended price

From now on, when you will add a new object on the shop you will see the information with the recommended price for that item.

This feature will help all the players in order to keep a good price for items, and not to sell the items at lower price because they don't know the real price.

image.png.894cfc42b8976cb1aedbf6090b7c8515.png

Automatic Sash Combination

Now it's easier than ever to combine your sashes with the new feature, all you have to do is press one button and all the sashes will be combined!

image.png.76d32cf821792274c30fd074ca54d290.png

Offline shop duration refresh

From now on, you can refresh your shop duration when you have less then 2 hours.

This will automatically refill your duration back to 3 days

Automatically time stack

From now on, when you collect Dews and EXP rings the time will automatically stack.

Other changes

-from now on, you can have double absorption HP on the PvM armor after you change the bonuses;

-from now on, you will be able to change the key from razador to nemere and from nemere to razador (at entry npc);

-from now on, you will be able to change the key from plague to darkness and from darkness to plague (at entry npc);

-from now on, the Giant Tortoise (Yongbi Desert) will no longer be aggressive;

-we lowered the drop chance for the following items:

Blue Dragon Steel from Gnoll Lord (Cape Dragon map);
    Red Dragon Steel from Martyaxwar (Cape Dragon map);
    Purple Dragon Steel from Bone Face (Cape Dragon map);

Soul Crystal Bracelet, Soul Crystal Necklace, Soul Crystal Earrings from Forest Spirit Dungeon;

• Thanks 4

Vlad

Server Admin

unnamed.png.20f306e4254a82c3c9bbf8465b10deaa.pngContact: Vlad M#0590

Regular.gif.c38678f3ca4aaed6a8c91651df1c7638.gif

• nice 😍

• Thanks 1

PwQHNVt.gif

• Thats nice !! and also I think you should add "sash bonus transfer to another sash" 

• Thanks 1

• THANKS FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL UPDATE !!!!

• Thanks 1

kG05lMf.gif