Welcome on Origins2 global!

〝 Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm 〞

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sign in to follow this  
Bjoergen

Hard profit.

Question

• Posted (edited)

Hi. At the very beginning I would like to say that I come from Poland and I don't know English well, so I write using a translator. I hope you understand everything :D

I am writing because since the Ramadan event has ended on the server I have a problem with making money.

I sell things like:

Broszura_Szermierki.pngEnchantedplant.pngSpiderBaronessKeys.pngRafimentcrystal.pngKr%C4%99ty_Klucz.png

Prices of some items during the event

Broszura_Szermierki.png - 120-150kk

Kr%C4%99ty_Klucz.pngx3  - 150-200kk

Prices of these items now:

Broszura_Szermierki.png - 60-70kk

Kr%C4%99ty_Klucz.pngx3  - 90-100kk

Although the prices of these items have fallen so quickly, this is another problem. Most search engines go down only in the first hour. Later, the items I display go down to the next pages, and most only view the last ones.

I can't earn now. Can anyone explain to me where people get cosmic sums of money from? What should I earn and how to deal with this situation? Thanks in advance for all the answers.

EDIT: I will add that I sell at lower prices, but I have full stores.

Edited by Bjoergen

2 answers to this question

• Farm something else, try to level up and farm beta maps/razador/nemere, low level items are dropping in prices so farming them is not the best way to make money right now.

• I hope that the Administration will do something in this direction so that new players can also earn something. Not everyone can get a high lvl with good equipment. The more that the server has been standing for quite a long time. Thanks for the answer.